- a new binner, useful to make histograms;
- a command to hide elements already presents, that can be very useful to make animations;
- a whole set of functionalities to make it easier to draw complex grids, including easy ways to style grid elements and a way to switch to the next grid element (picture);
- a whole series of command-file functions to obtain informations about loaded datasets;
- a way to draw legends separately by hand;
- and more, including bugfixes, better error reporting, such as when some of the numbers are infinite, and much much faster debug output.
~ gem update ctioga2An updated Debian package should find its way to the archive later on today. Have fun !