- fast display of experiments, including quick selection of several experiments and zooming
- editing of experiment types
- saving the database in the form of a YAML file
- editing type-related experiment "meta-data"
- using experiment groups for meta-data shared across a whole group of experiments (say, same buffer, so same pH values)
- different views of the experiments (type-based, file-based and group-based)
Although this really doesn't make all the features that are planned (see here for a reminder), it makes something I'd qualify as usable.
Actually, the only thing that refrains me from releasing is that I really should come up with a rudimentary documentation before I do so, and I simply don't have the energy/time/will for that now... Some time later (soon, hopefully) ? I really prefer adding some more features !